Greater access to support services are required across Scotland. Street Soccer Scotland believe that the power of football can changes lives and the development of our Network programme has enabled us to work with partners to grow in any area of need.
By developing Street Soccer programmes in new locations, we want to partner with charities and organisations who already engage with players that we can help through our free football programmes. By building these partnerships, everyone can support the players’ journey with different expertise, but most importantly, by building a supportive community that gives an individual both purpose and identity.
Street Soccer have worked with over 20,000 players since its inception with many of our staff coming from a background of lived experience. That level of understanding is key to the development of our programmes.
With new programmes now running in Livingston, Stirling, Motherwell, Hamilton, Glenrothes and Stenhousemuir, we are excited about bringing our programmes ot more locations nationwide. We believe that working in partnership with local organisations will enable us to reach the players who need us most and help change more lives through the power of football.
Current timetable of sessions:
- Motherwell, Monday’s 13:30 – 15:00 at Fir Park Community Astro.
- Glenrothes, 13:00 – 14:30 at Michael Woods Sport and Leisure.
- Hamilton, 13:00 – 14:30 at Hamilton Palace Sports Ground.
- Livingston, 11:30 – 13:00 at Almondvale Community Astro at Livingston FC.
- Stenhousemuir, 11:30 – 13:00 at Ochilview Stadium, Stenhousemuir FC.