Multiple new exciting roles have opened up at Change Centre Dundee, to support players through our programmes and into positive destinations.
As we continue to expand the number of programmes on offer at Change Centre we are looking for people who can help provide more quality support.
We are recruiting for multiple roles in Dundee, these roles include:
- Working with families and young people
- Our Street 45 Women’s Programme
- Helping players as they move on in their lives to a positive destination
We welcome applications from anyone with experience in these areas. All roles will require an element of outreach, 1-1 personal support, small group work and emotional and wellbeing support.
As a successful candidate you are likely to have a background in social care and/or sport for development. We have a committed, flexible team at Change Centre and you will be expected to cover a number of exciting roles at different times, occasionally working at weekends and in the evening.
We will be accepting applications from lots of different backgrounds but ideally are looking someone who has:
- Experience in delivering activity based programmes for adult and youth groups for all ability and fitness levels. With the focus being on transferable skills and not performance.
- Excellent communication and people skills that are used to build positive rapport with our Street Soccer players (our name for our participants) .
- Confidence in using basic IT resources and toolkits to monitor, evaluate and record social impacts within our CRM.
- Experience working in partnership with other services and agencies to achieve common goals.
Roles available are both full time and part time and will all be based within Change Centre Dundee.
Head online to apply via S1 Jobs, here.
For further information about the roles please contact Cameron Black, Central Operations Manager, at [email protected].
You can find out more about the Change Centre and its development online, here.